In this digital age, social media videos have become a crucial space for companies’ marketing strategies. Since these powerful tools captivate their audiences and effectively transmit their brand’s message. So we will explain how to use them and what they should include.
- Relevant Content: We must ensure that the content is valuable for our audiences; for that, we must know our target audience and create content that contributes to their needs or interests.
- Eye-catching format: Social networks have short attention spans, so you have to capture the public’s interest from the first second. Therefore, the use of graphics, videos, and effects can significantly help achieve this.
- Duration: The videos should be as concise as possible to keep our audience’s attention; with videos of less than two minutes.
- Clarity: What we transmit must be clear and concise. Videos must be structured to have coherence in what they want to transmit and show.
- Call to action: It is important to include a CTA at the end of your videos, whether to watch more videos, to go to your page, etc.
- Mobile optimization: It is essential to be careful with the formats since many people on social networks are usually on a cell phone or tablet. So trying to make the videos optimized for these dimensions is of great importance.
- Publication: Try to publish your videos when the platforms have a larger audience; this way the reach of your publications is likely to increase.
In short, videos are essential to a marketing strategy. Its potential can be exploited by including everything mentioned since it will be relevant, attractive content and will include a CTA.
Don’t underestimate the power of videos on social media!